HCAT Teachers Wanted
To apply for this job, please email: email@example.com.
Are you ambitious, dynamic and innovative? Do you have the passion, vision and skills to support our Academy on its exciting journey of development and growth?
Hull Collaborative Academy Trust is seeking inspirational teachers and leaders to join our expanding Academy of 14 primary schools. We have vacancies in a number of our primaries, for teachers and leader, to commence in January 2019, or soon thereafter.
This is an ideal opportunity for an aspiring teachers and leaders wishing to further develop their teaching and leadership skills.
We need you to be:
- Primary practitioners with the vision and confidence to motivate others
- Outstanding and creative classroom practitioners
- Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
- The ability to lead a core subject within the school
- An effective communicator
- Passionate about children’s learning and welfare; putting them first in everything you do
We will ensure you have access to the best CPD opportunities and dedicated leadership time to support you in this role.
Closing date: 16th November 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 26th November 2018
Contact Fiona Ward At firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and an application form